Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Cupcake holders

The other day I needed to make a baby card for my niece.  I also made some cupcake holders to hold wash clothes for part of the gift at her baby shower.  My mom helped me out since she lives a lot closer to my niece than I do.  Hope she enjoys all the fun baby gifts.  I forgot how cute these cupcake holders where till we made them.  Thanks mom for sending me all the great pictures!
Click to see the Perfect Setting Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die die here, and you can make your own fun cupcake holders!
Supplies:
I'm Here (retired) stamp set
Bashful Blue card stock (24 sheets)        105120   $6.95
Whisper White card stock (40 sheets)     100730   $8.50
Classic inks: Bashful Blue                     105209   $5.95
Accessories:  Big Shot with Perfect Setting Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die 115961 Price: $42.95



Here is the finished piece all wrapped up and ready to go.
Remember you can order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, or contact me to order.



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...