Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Bird Card

Here is another peek at a card you can make at my January card class this weekend.  We are making 3 different cards at the class, contact me for more details or to find out about a kit to make your own cards.
I love the bird in this card, and well the whole card has a great vintage look.  I used the Punch Potpourri hostess level one set for this card, with the Teeny Tiny Wishes (great words!) stamp set.  My upline Tara Bazata came up with this idea a few months back and I thought it would be great for a romantic vintage Valentine card.  
Supplies for this card...
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Punch Potpourri (hostess set)
Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
Inks:  Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler classic
Accessories:  Full Heart XL punch, Two-Step Bird punch, Big Shot Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Crochet Trim-Victoria, Stampin' Dimensionals

For a step up here is another picture.  The top right is just like Tara's card, she used the Antique brads on her bird, I tried the Glimmer Brads on another, but thought for mailing it, the bird on the bottom is best for me!  Here is a link to Tara's card. Hope you are enjoying all the fun ideas!
Remember the Filled with Love Bundle Promotion, you get FREE buttons in the bundle, available until Jan. 24!  Here is what you get when you order the Filled with Love Bundle...
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I would love to have the stamp set for the bird. I just don't know enough people to host a party in hopes of getting it. Any options?
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...