Thursday, January 27, 2011

I had fun with my new stamp set Valentine Defined.  Here is one of the candy wrappers I decorated.  I love the glimmer brads, they gave it that extra sparkle.  The Candy Wrapper die is just one of the items still available from the last mini catalog.  To see more items on the Carry Over List, and more of these cute candy wrappers CLICK HERE.  



Sale-a-Bration(SAB) runs January 25 - March 31, and you get a free SAB set with every $50 you spend!  Who doesn't want FREE stamps, right.  Contact me for more details on how you can get your free sets during Sale-a-Bration.  



Supplies:
Stamps:  Valentine Defined
Card stock:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Big Shot candy wrapper die, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Glimmer Brads
There are some of the fun projects I was making in the last few weeks.  My FIRST Sale-a-Bration order is on it's way, so soon I will be able to share lots of fun ideas.  Remember you earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration product with every $50 you spend during this great sale!



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...