Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cupcake card

Have you seen the new Occasions mini from Stampin'Up! yet?  
I am in love with a number of stamps in this mini catalog.  I love cupcakes and was lucky enough to try out the new Create a Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake punch.  Plus I got to use one of the new circle dies for the Big Shot.  The 3" Circle Die is perfect for creating a window for this 3-dimensional card.  Best part is you can flatten this card to mail it.  
I liked it so much this is my card for a demonstrator swap I participate in.  Hope you enjoy!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Card stock:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Build a Cupcake punch, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals, Big Shot: 3" Circle Original die and Polka Dot Embossing Folder


Remember the Filled with Love Bundle Promotion, you get FREE buttons in the bundle, available until Jan. 24!  Here is what you get when you order the Filled with Love Bundle...

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).



Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...