Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Christmas

Here are a few more Christmas ideas.  Maybe you do not have time to make them this year, but what about ordering your supplies and starting them in April?  These are some cards I send out last year.  I loved using the aqua painter with the cardinal.


The ornament card looks a little flat here, but the ornament is layered and should be folded up a little more to make it look more dimensional.  This ornament card was a big hit last year.  I made some for my mother-in-law too.  I love the plenty of petals impressions folder too.
This tin was so fun to make.  You cannot see the shimmer in the picture, but I used the paint mixed with alcohol and misted the paper before using the texture plate.  It gave a pretty shimmer to the whole front. It was filled with lots of tags to use on all your packages. Colors are Very Vanilla and Soft Suede, I used a texture plate with my Big Shot for the background.
This one is in Very Vanilla and Old Olive, with gold embossing powder.  I used some organdy ribbon for an extra touch.


Check out all the Stampin'Up! promotions by CLICKING HERE , you'll be taken right to my Stampin'Up! website promotions page.  The Bundle Sale ends Dec. 16, look for a new Valentine Promotion starting Dec. 17, 2010.

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Or contact me with order and questions.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...