Saturday, December 11, 2010

Look Here pop up die















I needed some nice gifts for some of Ashley's teachers at school. This is one I made for her gym teacher. Who wouldn't like coffee and chocolate for a holiday treat? So I used my Look Hear Pop up die, my Big Shot and some stamps.



Here is the inside of the card.  
We kept it simple since the gift card is so cute!



This sweet card is one Ashley made.  She was going to a birthday party last weekend and we needed a cute card to hold the gift card.   She did the front of the card and she and I did the inside of the card.  I thought she did a great job with it all.  
If you have questions about how I made any of these cards please let me know.  Thanks for looking!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Love it...like this idea. My gift card holders are all done..so maybe another time.

    Happy Holidays to you and your family!!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...