Thursday, December 30, 2010

Heat and Stick powder


Here is a card I did at a workshop and at a class a while back.  Guess I forgot to post it, sorry.  I love it because it is fun, glitters, and does not cost extra to mail!  I saw the idea on another demonstrators blog, sorry I cannot remember who.  But when you use Heat and Stick Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter can give any project a sparkle!
This embossing folder is a little smaller on one side than the other.  This way you can fold the card over it and run it through the Big Shot.
I found that it was better to run in the same direction every time with this folder, otherwise it puckers the card stock sometimes.  
Sandwich the card and embossing folder between the 2 cutting plates and use the platform when you run it all through the Big Shot.
Then use a sponge dauber with VersaMark, gently run it across the tops of the snowflakes.  This way it only sticks to the tops.  Cover with heat and stick powder (use it the same way you would use embossing powder), tap off excess and use the heat gun.  The powder will melt to make a sticky glue.  Cover with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and tap off excess.  I used Silver ink for the greeting.
Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Or contact me with order and questions.
     Happy Stamping!
     ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...