Friday, December 31, 2010

Heat and Stick Love

I forgot how cute the Filled with Love set was until I pulled it out recently.  I ordered it months ago from the Holiday Mini catalog, but with all the other holidays for Fall and Winter it sat in the back of the basket and I forgot about it.  
I was playing with the Heat and Stick powder again.  This time I used Real Red Craft ink on the hearts, then some Heat and Stick powder before using my Heat Tool.  It melts the powder so it is sticky, add some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and voila!  Sparkling hearts!  It sparkles more than you can see in the photo.
Here is the card with Classic Real Red ink instead of Craft ink.  Both cards were quick and easy, but this one did not require the Heat Tool, so it was even faster.  Plus I noticed the craft ink made it hard to see the polka dots in the little heart.  You can see it clearly on this card.  Either way it is a fun card.  I love my Big Shot too, so I used the Movers and Shapers heart die, which is a little bigger than the heart punch.  You can see the pretty heart whether the card is opened or closed!  
Remember the Filled with Love stamp set is still available by itself through Jan. 3, after that you can only order it in the Bundle, you get FREE buttons in the bundle, available until Jan. 24!  Here is what you get when you order the Filled with Love Bundle...



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...