Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas ideas

Look at the fun projects I made using items from the Bundle sale going on through Dec. 16, 2010.
This beautiful card was made using the Bells and Boughs stamp set, save 20 percent when you order the bundle during the Holiday Promotion Bundle sale!  

The aqua painter gives it a great watercolor look.  There are lots of fun ideas for projects in the Stampin'Up! Holiday mini catalog.  Contact me to get one, or follow the link on my blog to see it online.  Here are some tags I made using the Tags Til Christmas stamp set.  

For my tag class I realized I didn't have enough clear blocks for all the stamps, but my friend Crista reminded me how easy it is to mount the whole set onto one big clear block.  Thanks Crista!
20% OFF Select Stampin'Up! Holiday Products -- ends December 16.  The ABC's of the Perfect Handmade Holiday will help you prepare for the holidays with all the stress.  Amazing cards, Beautiful packaging, and Cherished gifts, all at 20 percent off.   CHICK HERE TO SEE THE SALES.









Check out all the Stampin'Up! promotions by CLICKING HERE , you'll be taken right to my Stampin'Up! website promotions page.

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Or contact me with order and questions.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...