Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stencil bag with tags

Here are a couple of the projects from my Holiday Bags and Tags class last weekend.  There were lots of fun tags using great stamp sets like Tags till Christmas, Delightful Decorations and Baroque Motifs, and lots of Stampin'Up! punches.    Hope to see you at a class soon.


This white bag was stenciled with the Mostly Vintage Decor Stencil, we used Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Whisper White.  I love using my Big Shot with the Two Tags and Snowflake dies, they are perfect for the holidays.  The Eyelet Border  and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches worked well together too.  The idea for these tags came from Julie Davis, I changed the colors and used some different punches and paper.  I love how fun they look and how easy they are to make!

There is still time to plan your holiday projects, contact me for ideas on your holiday crafting plans!
Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...