Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Snowflakes are fun!

I love all the ideas I have been seeing for Holiday cards!  
So today I am sharing fun ideas with snowflakes.


Here is an idea I played with using the snowflake punch a while back, what do you think?  It was simple yet fun to make.


Here are a few fun ideas I wanted to share.  You may have seen the fun white on white card I did at my last card class, this fun card was from a swap at the Stampin'Up! convention.  I am sorry I do not remember her name.

White on white textures with snowflake


I saw this great card posted by Kim Lampone on splitcoaststampers a few weeks ago and fell in love.  I love using the Sizzix Big Shot impression folders, and the Northern Flurries snowflakes make it so fun.  It was a great use of the heat and stick powder with glitter too.  Fun, easy and best yet, it does not cost extra for postage!!!  What's sad is that the pictures of these white cards do not do them justice.  


I love the simple silver greeting with the texture of the sparkling snowflakes.  I thought this card might be fun using Bashful Blue too, so here is another version.  I used Whisper White Craft ink so the snowflakes would show up better, but again, the pictures do not show up as well.


I enjoyed getting this card from a friend last year, and wanted to share it with all of you.  And the picture came out better too!  Thanks Mel for a fun card.
Melissa Kyer's holiday card
Here is another card from my last card class.  I saw this card on Patty Bennett's blog and thought it would be great.  I love how easy it is to mail too.  I am always thinking about that during this time of the year.  


 Enjoy these ideas and let me know how I can help you with your holiday cards.

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...