Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Digital Studio Scrap book page

You may have heard me talk about My Digital Studio(MDS) before, but what you may not know is how easy it is for you to put together digital scrapbook pages.


This was a quick page I put together last week, it only took about 5 minutes.  It went together so fast that I decided to put together a few more pages of Ashley with her friends too.  It works great for quick pages.  But the real beauty of this program is that I have tons of stamps, papers, and accents/accessories I can use.  I thought later I would go back and add some buttons and punches to this.

Plus Stampin'Up! keeps adding more downloads that you can buy to add on to your MDS.  If you use another program to do digital scrap booking you can still buy downloads from MDS. There are 2 ways to download your purchases, one is for MDS and the other is for other programs such as Photoshop.  Contact me any time with questions.

Enjoy!
~ Tammie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammie, I love your blog and finally found it and signed up as a follower. How can I get the software you are talking about? It looks like a lot of fun.
    Love you Honey. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy the software, My Digital Studio, through me as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. Place orders online, or I can place the order for you. The software works on PC or Mac, and is filled with tons of exclusive Stampin'Up! stamps and other accessories.
    If you buy it during the Spectacular sale, you'll get the sale price!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...