Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Using Window Sheets on Christmas cards

Here are some fun cards I made last year.  Each of these cards used pieces of window sheets on them and they were so much fun to make!


First is the Top Note die, I used it as a frame for the card and sponged Whisper White craft ink on the window sheet to give it a frosted look.  Season of Friendship is a fun stamp set, and I love the snowflake punch!

I love this one using Lovely as a Tree.  I thought the dark background was great with the silver ink and silver emboss on the center tree.  Some Whisper White craft ink sponged around the edges was a great finish.
This was a fun card to make.  I love the Penguin in Punch Pals and used the window sheet for the snowflakes in the sky. Tear your Whisper White card stock to make hills of snow, then use a little 2 way glue with Dazzling Diamonds glitter for a great winter look.

Here is another card I made, it's almost the same design on the front, but  no window sheet, and it holds a gift card inside. 
Hope these cards inspire you for your own holiday cards. Enjoy!

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...