Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pop-Up Look Here card

Look what I found!  This picture of a totally fun card I made for one of Ashley's friends.
Sometimes last minute gifts can be fun!  When I first got the Pop-Up Look Here die for my Big Shot I thought this will be fun!  It took a little work to get the folds right, but I finally got it.



Then I offered it as a card at a class last year, okay the cards were cute, but it took longer than I ever thought it would to make those cards.  A few ladies said it was the gift just to make the card. So I put it away for a few months.  BUT,  I pulled it out when I needed a gift card holder for one of Ashley's friends.  I did a punch art sundae card (similar to something last year from Stampin' Success) and amazingly this card went together a lot faster than I remember doing them!  Was it practice, or was it just an easier inside design?  hmmm.  Either way I like this die again.  Cannot wait to use it for more gift cards.

With the holidays right around the corner this die will be great for gift cards!


Here is the card I offered at a class last year.  I think adding that second piece of card stock on the inside made it a little more work to put together.  But they are fun to give and even more fun to receive.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Looks like it would be a lot of work...glad you enjoyed making them..it shows!
    See you Sunday!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...