Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Holiday Cards

Cards from my Holiday October Card Class.  They were fun and easy to make, best of all they are all easy to mail!  I hope these cards inspire you.  They were fun to make, and I cannot wait to do more cards for the holidays.  My next Holiday card class is the second weekend in November, RSVP to attend.

Contact me if you are looking for holiday card ideas, I am here to help.
Check my calendar HERE on my Stampin'Up! website to see my schedule.

These holiday card were fun to make, but I don't think the photo does them justice.  The White snowflake card is so pretty in person.  The idea is from another demonstrator at Convention in July 2010.  I wish I could remember her name, but all I have is the photo on my camera, it didn't remember to get a name.

The blue and crumbcake card was from Patty Bennett's website, and the green ornament card came from someone I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com.  I looked at so many fun ideas I sorry I cannot remember her name.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps
• Many Merry Messages, Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper

• Marina Mist, Crumbcake, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock
• Designer Series Paper
Ink
• Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pads
• Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
• Real Red Stampin’ Write marker

Stampin’ Up! Accessories

• Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer
• 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Very Vanilla
• Sizzix Big Shot with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Northern Flurry and Perfect Polka Dots
• Sizzix Texturz Plates Perfect Details• Sizzix Decorative Strip Northern Frost
• Jewels Basic Pearls
• Punches:  Snowflake XL, Curly Label XL, Scallop Oval XL, Word Window Lg, Ornament XL, Oval (3/4" x 15/16"), Ticket Corner Sm
• Stampin’ Dimensionals


Enjoy these ideas and let me know how I can help you with your holiday cards. 

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...