Sunday, September 12, 2010

More fun Convention photos

Here are some more photos from Convention.  I loved all the fun displays, the more you look at the photos, the more you will find. I love being able to share all this through my blog with you.  Enjoy!

Here is one of our Art Journals all decorated up.  I just love the Simply Sent kits!  This one is my favorite.  The thing I love most about the Simply Sent kits they offer now is that the stamps are separate from the card kits, so you can keep ordering more cards if you need.  Love the little flowers on this one.  You get 8 cards and envelopes for $11.95.  Perfect for some quick and fun cards to send out, and you can add your own personal touch if you want. 

Just think how much fun you could have with all these party decorations.  Those cupcakes are so cute!

Check out the tree!  I thought this would be fun on a front window.  I like it even better on a frame that I can put up on the wall anytime I want. 


More fun ideas for the holidays, this picture is just filled with them.  

Close up of the jars.  They look so pretty with the ribbons and tags.  
Love the decor trees in the background.
Did you see the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit in the Holiday mini?  Here they are on the cabinet, it looked so festive.  More great trees on the windows too.  I think I am talking myself into getting some for the holidays? 


Where am I finding all these fun cabinets full of goodies that look good enough to eat?  The Color Confections!
Enjoy and have a great day!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...