Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Make-n-take

Check out this fun card I did at a friends workshop this past weekend.  I just love the new web impressions folder.  Too much fun.  Thanks Heather for hosting this fun workshop!

Supplies:
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black
Frightful Fence Jumbo Wheel
Punches:  Two Step Owl, Modern Label, Word Window
Sizzix Big Shot and Spider Web Texture Impressions Embossing Folder

You can order supplies online from my website here
or contact me to place orders at tam_morton@earthlink.net.  
All supplies are listed above, if you are interested in kits, 
I can provide card stock to get you started.  
 
While I was playing around with ideas with the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Spider Web from the Holiday mini catalog I came up with a few other fun cards.  Check them out below.

To order supplies from the Holiday mini catalog contact me at tam_morton@earthlink.net or shop now at my online store.  This link will take you to the catalogs, so you can look at the Holiday mini catalog, and you can download the supply list of items used for the projects shown in the catalog.


I really like the jumbo wheel Bring on the Bats, so I found a use for it on one of the cards, and what would Halloween be without a few bats from the new bat punch!

For the workshop WOW at Heather's workshop I used the Sizzix Bigz L Die Candy Wrapper to make a cute bat.  Check back later for the photo.  I thought I had it with these, but guess not.

I would love to see some of your Halloween ideas, contact me to share them.  

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...