Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Cards

Here are the cards from my last class, hope you all enjoy!

Here are all 3 cards, you might remember the leaf card on the right from an earlier posting, September 10, 2010.

Paisley Prints is a fun stamp set to use, I used the matching wheel, Paisley Party with Versamark on the rectangles in the background too.  The Rock-n-Roll technique was perfect with the leaves and pumpkins to make it pop. 
Colors used:  Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Garden Green, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla.
I saw a card at convention with a similar idea and this is what I came up with.


This card is from my friend Crista, I just loved getting this in our demonstrator swap, so I used it for the class.  For the class I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso, and smooched it with the Gold and Log Cabin Smooch sprays.  Too much fun.
Below is another version of her card, she used Tangerine Tango for this one, how pretty.



French Foliage was the last card we did, see the supply list for this one on September 10.

Contact me for more details or to place an order.

Enjoy the week!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...