Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall card with French Foliage

Wow, I just cannot decide what I like best in the Holiday mini catalog.  But I know one of my favorites is the French Foliage stamp set on page 14.  I just love leaves so this set called out to me.

This card makes me feel like taking a drive to look at the changing leaves.  The colors are so rich.

Do you want to make this card?  Sign up for my Fall Card Class!  
It's a fun time to come stamp and make some great cards.  I have the card stock cut and provide samples.  You enjoy yourself with fun stamping time to create your cards.  Stamping can be stress relieving for me, how about for you?  Contact me to attend, or if you cannot attend I can put together a kit for you.   tam_morton@earthlink.net

Supplies:
French Foliage stamp set
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, More Than Mustard, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, More Than Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, River Rock
Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Technique:  Rock-n-Roll for the Aspen leaf is a great effect, and for extra interest I inked up some of the stamps and then misted with water before stamping.  LOVE IT!

Order supplies from my website
or email me to get a kit or place orders at tam_morton@earthlink.net

Have a great day!
~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...