Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sweet Cards

Here are the cards from my Sweet Treats Cards class.  I loved the fun cards, and did you notice the food theme going?  I got the fun idea for the Ice Cream stand card from a fellow demonstrator, Lorri Heiling, her card was featured in a recent issue of Stampin' Success.  It's a magazine that you can get when you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and it's filled with tons of great ideas to help and inspire you.
The smore card came from some different ideas I saw on Splitcoaststamper.  I loved the bite out of the corner.  The sunflower card features the sweet treat cup.  Because the oval punches make a lot of layers I used my Big Shot with the Movers and Shapers die to punch out the circle.  It has a slide in the back to take the treats out too.

Sweet Scoops Ice Cream Card
Supplies:  
Stamps:  Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini catalog)
Card stock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  River Rock, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Word Window Punch, Scallop Edge Punch


If you like that ice cream stamp set, you'll have to order it from the Summer Mini catalog before it's gone!  The Summer Mini catalog ends August 31, 2010.  Click here to go to my website and shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...