Sunday, August 15, 2010

Starting out

My first blog and I am so excited to share my stamped projects with you.  As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator I just love handmade projects, and sharing them with others.

I attended the annual Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City in July this year!  What a fun way to spend time with friends, looking at tons of new ideas, winning free stamps and other prizes.  You get a great bag, stamps and make-n-take supplies when you attend.  But there are always chances to win free stamps and other products while you are there.  I won a great Christmas bundle from our new Holiday mini catalog including fabric, stamp set and wheel.  It was 4 days of fun girl time for me!  Contact me about joining my group and join me for convention next year!

Check out new ideas from myself and other demonstrators to see all the great things you can do with Stampin'Up! products.  I became a demonstrator years ago because I fell in love with the products.  I hope to share that love of stamping with all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...