Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun with Punches

I just love all the punches Stampin'Up! offers.  My punch class featured some of these fun punches.  Here are cards from my class, and then I wanted to share some other fun card ideas too.

Contact me for a kit of the cards from the punch class.  You get 6 cards in the set for $12, plus shipping.  Card stock is scored and punched, plus the Big Shot work is done for you too.   Do your own stamping and have some great cards to share.
Tammie's Punch Card Class
Do you see the sparkle on the pansies?  I used Shimmery White paper with my aqua painter and ink refills to color them.  Use two butterfly punches to make the flower.  How cute is that?  Plus to make it easier to mail, I used the new rhinestone Jewels for the flower centers.

More ideas for punches on your cards...
First the two-step bird punch
I think my favorite new punch could be the owl punch, or maybe the bat, or maybe...
Close up of the owl in the grass card.  I sent this cute card out to a few customers.  I just love the punches.  Punch 3 times out of 3 different colors and make 3 different owls just like in the Thinking of You card.
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Hello
Cardstock: Crumbcake, Chocolate Chip, Cajan Craze and Whisper White
Ink:  Crumbcake, Chocolate Chip
Punches:  Owl, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Oval

Order your supplies by going to my website here, and click on shop now.

This sundae card was an idea right out of the magazine that demonstrators get, Stampin' Success.  I had so much fun making this one last year I had to include it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...