Happy birthday to us! March 2018 is Paper Pumpkin’s 5th anniversary and Stampin'Up! is kicking it off with a truly exciting campaign. Not only are we celebrating five years of creating and sharing together, but we also want to say thank you to all of our demonstrators and customers who have helped us reach this great milestone.
And what better way to do that than with a March kit which includes a fantastic, FREE gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box? This kit is gorgeous, collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as an all-time customer favorite!Promotion Details
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 USD/$8-$10 CAD when compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Did you know you can even earn FREE Sale-A-bration (SAB) products when you purchase Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions? If you order a 3 month prepaid subscription you can earn an SAB product as well.
That means if you order a prepaid and activate your order by MARCH 10TH you will not only get a free SAB product, but you will also get the FREE GIFT with the March Paper Pumpkin. But you have to have your account activated by March 10th to take advantage of all this fun stuff!
|Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions|
Paper Pumpkin is a fun craft kit you get in the mail every month. Each month you will get a stamp set, ink spot and supplies and directions to make fun projects. Many months are cards, but sometimes they through in something more than cards. And one of the beautiful things about these kits is you really don't need anything else to make the kit. Well, maybe some scissors. It's fun in a box!
Stampin'Up! has a wonderful sale going on right now, Sale-A-Bration (SAB)! During SAB you can pick free special SAB products with your purchase.
|Sale-A-Bration Products from Stampin'Up!|
The Stampin'Up! catalogs are filled with wonderful products and with every $50 or $100 you spend on any Stampin'Up! products you can choose your free SAB product.
SAB is more than just shopping and earning free products, it's also gives you more when you host, and if you join the Stampin'Up! family you get to pick 2 additional stamp sets in your starter kit! That's a huge value (up to $227 worth of product depending on your choices)! You get to choose what you get in your starter kit, so if you want that Big Shot you can choose it.
For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend, receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, there's an exciting new change: There's now new reward levels, giving you more flexibility and options.
- If you spend $50, you get one level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one level 2 product, OR choose two level 1 product.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 products, OR one level 1 and one level 2.
- The options keep going, the more you spend, the more you earn. At $150 you qualify for Hostess Benefits too, so you will earn even more free products for your order, or you can use your Stampin' Rewards hostess dollars towards the purchase of a starter kit!
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
How exciting would it be to host a party and earn free products? When a host holds a qualifying party with at least $250 US in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll earn $25 US more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to host to also join and become demonstrators.
Joining now gives a new demonstrator their starter kit for only $99 US, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) The kit ships for free too!
Are you interested in joining the Stampin'Up! family? Contact me with any questions and click here to join my group. I would love to have you in my group!
Contact me with any questions.